XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXO :)MUCH LOVE ALWAYS THE ORIGONI FAMILY- MARCELO, LINDA, MUTLEY, SCOOBY, AND BELLA
Your energy is contagious! We're supposed to be sending love, light and positive energy your way and you're sending it to us!!! That's how I know it is real!
Jess, I have that very same feeling. I know in my soul that you are going to be fine, (you already are!). I believe you were given this challenge to encourage you to look inside yourself, to grow spiritually and to speed up your enlightenment. Art and I are with you every single day and we see how you have made this journey your full-time job. You approach this situation the same way you have always approached everything in your life, with tenacity, a positive attitude and a fierce sense of determination. Each and every day I am both inspired and humbled by you. You are filled with a love and light that radiate from you and illuminates the way for others. I love you more than I can ever say!! ~ Love, Mom
Jess my love and prayers are with you and i also called unity for a back. i also have a good feeling about you and your health. you are meant to write a book and so was your mother. love aunt patti
Jess Your positive energy could fuel the universe. You are a teacher and a role model. You'll beat this no doubt, you have a wondedrful life ahead of you! Love Aunt Renie
Sending prayers from Florida! Michelle (Hank's Daughter-In-Law.
ReplyDeleteXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXXO
ReplyDelete:)MUCH LOVE ALWAYS
THE ORIGONI FAMILY- MARCELO, LINDA, MUTLEY, SCOOBY, AND BELLA
Sometimes we have a "feeling" about things and today I am feeling a positive energy that I can't explain. I am sending it all your way!!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLori, I have that same feeling!
ReplyDeleteLove to all,
jess
Jess,
ReplyDeleteYour energy is contagious! We're supposed to be sending love, light and positive energy your way and you're sending it to us!!! That's how I know it is real!
We love you.
Aunt Jeannie
Jess, I have that very same feeling. I know in my soul that you are going to be fine, (you already are!). I believe you were given this challenge to encourage you to look inside yourself, to grow spiritually and to speed up your enlightenment. Art and I are with you every single day and we see how you have made this journey your full-time job. You approach this situation the same way you have always approached everything in your life, with tenacity, a positive attitude and a fierce sense of determination. Each and every day I am both inspired and humbled by you. You are filled with a love and light that radiate from you and illuminates the way for others. I love you more than I can ever say!! ~ Love, Mom
ReplyDeleteJess
ReplyDeletemy love and prayers are with you and i also called unity for a back. i also have a good feeling about you and your health. you are meant to write a book and so was your mother.
love aunt patti
Jessica,
ReplyDeleteI am continuing to keep the light around you and continuing to keep you lifted in prayer.
Valerie in Virginia
Jess Your positive energy could fuel the universe. You are a teacher and a role model. You'll beat this no doubt, you have a wondedrful life ahead of you! Love Aunt Renie
ReplyDelete