Tomorrow is Jessica's Sigmoidoscopy. Please continue to send her positive thoughts, energy and prayers. I know how much she appreciates the love and support that continually comes her way. The sky is the limit when we all join together to support each other!
Thinking of you, Jess. Awesome, awesome, AWESOME photo! Looking forward to hearing about your recent scans/results so you can continue to move forward. I'm very interested in hearing about your Tong Ren therapy. I'm reading up on it now.
ReplyDeleteLOVELOVELOVE and infinite positive thoughts,
Jen
Good luck Jess! You're in our thoughts and prayers. Love Aunt Renie
ReplyDeleteWE ARE ALL WITH YOU IN SPIRIT- LOVE TO YOU
ReplyDeleteAND NOTHING BUT HEALING ENERGY AND POSITIVE
THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU AS YOU CONTINUE THIS
FIGHT. XOXOXO
Jess, you are so incredibly strong with such a net of strength surrounding you. All positive energy, prayers and thoughts coming your way.
ReplyDeleteFelicia
Wishing you only the best Jessica. I'm a friend of Felicia Donovan (she adopted her dog Marka from me years ago)
ReplyDeleteMy son Todd 43yo is has just under gone his testing after 4 rounds of chemo for Stage 4 cancer (choriosarcinoma)..the results were poor...little improvement. He is one of 10 people in the USA with this particular type of choriosarcinoma. We do have a plan "B" and waiting to see which option we now be taken. Again sending only positive thoughts. Gail Egounis Wells, Maine
WAITING ON THE POSITIVE NEWS YOU HAVE ME.KEEPING YOU IN PRAYER ALWAYS AND GOT UNITY PRAYING TO . THEY PRAY FOR 30 DAYS FOR YOU. WE JUST KEEP CALLING EVERY 30 DAYS. THEY SAY IS THAT YOU PAT AND THEY KNOW. JUST KIDDING.
ReplyDeleteLOVE AND PRAYERS.
AUNT PATTI
LETS GO I AM WAITING FOR RESULTS AND SO IS EVERYONE ELSE.LOVE AUNT PATTI
ReplyDelete