Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Round 11 - Single Digit CEA!

Jessica began Round 11 today. 11 seems to be her divine/lucky number. It has become a running joke how often we both see the number 11 or 11:11. Actually our house number is 11, so this must be where she is meant to heal. Today when we got her blood results her CEA dropped more than 3 points and is now 8.7!! I pretended that I couldn't read the results and asked her to so I could watch her face; she was smiling from ear to ear! She will go back for hydration tomorrow (11/11) and stay on the pump until Thursday afternoon. Her spirits are wonderful, she looks great and she's doing everything in her power to get better. The prayers are working so keep 'em coming. You are all in our prayers as well. Thank you and God Bless!


12 comments:

  1. Round 11 it is. I am so glad to hear about your CEA levels. That is terrific. You look wonderful and I love seeing your smile. We love you so much, and we are in awe of your strength and determination. Keep shining!

    XOXOXO,
    Wendy, Guerin, and Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SUPER news! We're praying for you in Florida! :-) Michelle Hogan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, can you send me your email address? shelntim@comcast.net. I'm Hank's Daughter-in-law and I have some information that you might be interested in. Thanks! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Single digits! Yay! That's great news Jess! You look incredible with a smile that lights up the world!

    Much Love,

    Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jess, Just want you to know I'm thinking and praying for you. You are missed here in Charlotte, we need you back! So please get well soon and come back to your other family here in North Carolina! -- Love Ya Much! Newty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to see a smile on your face Jessica given what you're going through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey jess just to tell you we are always praying and keeping the light of positive thoughts around you keep smiling sweetie your smile is beautiful and makes me smile when I see it we love you frank and Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. it went down over 3 points in 5 days?! AWESOME!

    if either of you have time to reply...

    your tong ren sessions took place nov 1 and 8th. how did it go? :)

    lovelovelove!

    -jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. also:
    http://www.1111spiritguardians.com

    -jen

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvl3kcG_Qjg

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I havent been able to get on the comp for a little while but have been thinking of you- I watched the Panthers kick some tail yesterday against Marcelo's Falcons. I was telling my friends at the bar who are all Panthers fans if you can believe it in upstate New York to funny- but I said my cousin and I are going to a game- and I cant wait till we do!!! As always much love to you and everyone. You look gorgeous:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WTG Jess, we always keep you in our prayers! You are truely an insperation!

    ReplyDelete