
Happy Thanksgiving – There are so many things I am immensely grateful for, but I am especially grateful to everyone who is supporting Jessica on her journey, a journey that is as spiritual as it is physical.
She and I have been participating in the “Oneness Experiment” and are learning to embrace every moment, every situation and every person, without rejection or preference. We are learning to welcome even the things that feel difficult because on the other side of discomfort is transformation. Her diagnosis is like the sand that irritates the oyster in order to create a pearl, or the heat that turns coal into diamonds, or the cocoon that allows the caterpillar to transform into a beautiful butterfly. I am witnessing a miraculous transformation in her and it is a transformation fueled by love ~ the love of friends, family, and even total strangers! So, if you are reading this blog I would like to tell you that I am eternally gratefully for everything and everyone, especially YOU!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours~ God Bless!!!
Diane
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well! Thank you so much for keeping up with the blog so we all know how well Jess is doing.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Happy Thanksgiving! Thank you so much for being such a great mom and taking such wonderful care of our Jess!
ReplyDeleteWendy :)
You have given us so much to be thankful for and taken us all on a journey most of us never thought possible. Thank you for being such an enlightening force in our lives.
ReplyDeleteLove Jeannie
Jess... "We are not human beings on a spiritual journey.
ReplyDeleteWe are spiritual beings on a human journey."
Been thinking about you, praying for you and keeping track of your journey...Light, love and joy to you and Mom. ~Paula