
Sometimes the universe creates serendipitous synchronicities. Jessica is looking and feeling wonderful, but her platelets are still too low for chemo. So, she will be taking a break until 12/28. This is really a blessing in disguise ~ she will have a chemo free Christmas! Her appetite is good, her energy level is up and she is looking forward to a Happy Holiday. Her sister and brother and coming up and we will celebrate in style.
You have no idea how much your love and support have buoyed our spirits over the past months and we would like to wish each and every one of you a Christmas filled with joy, blessed with health, and graced by the company and love of family and friends. God Bless and Merry Christmas!!
May you have a great christmas and enjoy all those who are around. Have an eggnog on me and Diane you may have several.ENJOY LOVE PATTI
ReplyDeleteBlessings most certainly do come in disguise and God's love for us works in mysterious ways. As we celebrate Christmas, may the face of the Son shine on you. Enjoy this great time together! We love you all.
ReplyDeleteAunt Jeannie, Uncle Eddie and Kelsea
We wish all of you the best Christmas ever. We'll all be together in spirit. Love you all Aunt renie and Uncle Tony I was just looking at the tree in the picture, we have the same hand painted wooden ornaments!! I love that picture, it's so cute.
ReplyDeleteThat is a wonderful gift ... chemo free Christmas.
ReplyDeleteDear Sweet Jessi! You look so sweet in this picture! I remember that silver tinsel. We were always suppose to hang it one strand at a time and I would get so impatient (imagine that!), I would throw a handful up on the tree and there would be a big glob! My Mom would just shake her head at me... I look at your pictures and you look so healthy and it's hard to believe you've been through such a "challenge" this year. It just seems like forever since I have seen you and I miss you so! Please continue to fight hard in the New Year! Have a wonderful Christmas! I think about you and pray for you every single day!
ReplyDelete