I wanted to post a meaningful message for the New Year and came across two that I found especially beautiful and I'd like to share them along with our wishes for a HEALTHY, HAPPY and JOYFUL New Year!
Ellen Goodman
We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives, not looking for flaws, but for potential.
William Ellery Channing
I will seek elegance rather than luxury, refinement rather than fashion. I will seek to be worthy more than respectable, wealthy and not rich. I will study hard, think quietly, talk gently, and act frankly. I will listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with an open heart. I will bear all things cheerfully, do all things bravely await occasions and hurry never. In a word I will let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common.
I will seek elegance rather than luxury, refinement rather than fashion. I will seek to be worthy more than respectable, wealthy and not rich. I will study hard, think quietly, talk gently, and act frankly. I will listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with an open heart. I will bear all things cheerfully, do all things bravely await occasions and hurry never. In a word I will let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common.
GOD BLESS EACH & EVERY ONE OF YOU THROUGHOUT THE UPCOMING YEAR!
Such beautiful sentiments for the new year, Diane. We will continue to hold you all in our hearts and keep you in love and prayer. May we all continue to see the simplest of blessings in each and every day.
ReplyDeleteWith love,
Jeannie
I am so glad to hear that you guys had a wonderful holiday. I love the picture. Glad to hear that your CEA levels have gone done. :) Keep shining. Love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteWendy
THIS IS AUNT PATTI AND HAVING A HARD TIME DOING THIS AGAIN. PRAYERS ALWAYS. PICTURE IS GREAT. THAT TONY IS SOMETHING ELSE. IF I WEERE 30 YEARS YOUNGER . OH WELL TO BAD FOR HIM. HE WILL NEVER KNOW ME.
ReplyDelete