Please send Jessica healing thoughts and keep her in your prayers this week. She has her PET Scan on Thursday 1/14/10. She looks and feels very well and we are expecting the best!
Jess- all positive thoughts are being sent your way- you have such a glow- around you. It looks like the holidays were great. keep smilin. hope to see you soon:)
Keeping you in prayer Jess and sending you lots of love.
ReplyDeleteOops, I forgot to sign my name. I love you. -Aunt Jeannie
ReplyDeleteAll my prayers and positive thoughts and love for good news on the scan. Love Aunt Renie
ReplyDeletesecond time. i will keep you in my prayers and thoughts. love aunt patti
ReplyDeleteYou are the most amazing person. I am positve you will have positve news!
ReplyDeleteJessica............you are sooo radiant & beautiful. I will hold you in the light of healing on Thursday. You are one amazing woman! God bless..
ReplyDeleteDianna Flight
Exeter
Many prayers and postive thought I am sendng you. You are a fighter!
ReplyDeleteKimmie
Jess- all positive thoughts are being sent your way- you have such a glow- around you. It looks like the holidays were great. keep smilin. hope to see you soon:)
ReplyDelete