Jess's platelets, although higher than last week, were still too low for a treatment. We did, however, get further clarification that the PET Scan showed the lesions in the Liver are dead cells. This is phenomenal news!
Her Doctor is going to reach out to an Oncologist at Dana Farber in Boston as to what the next steps should be and we will go there for a consultation.
Jess is an amazing young woman and she has come so far on this healing journey. I am so proud of her strength, will power and drive. I know that she will beat this!
Sweet, Jessica! This is the most fabulous news! I am so thankful to God! Love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteJess Such wonderful news. I'm so happy for you, I'm at a loss for words to express how thrilled I am. You're always in my prayers. Love Aunt Renie
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Jess! This is truly a blessing. I am over joyed for you and can feel your joy as well. Incredible! We love you.
ReplyDeleteAunt Jeannie, Uncle Eddie and Kelsea
hi jess its laura We can not begin to tell you how happy we are to hear such good news! It is truly a miracle and so are you . always in our thoughts and prayers. we love you Laura and Frank also spoke to steve, mike and tania and everyone is sooo happy to hear such great news they all send thiere love and good thoughts
ReplyDeleteJess,
ReplyDeleteI am so thrilled to hear the good news! You are truly amazing.I can't express how proud I am of your great strength and determination. Whenever I feel down, I think of you and possibilities and am immediately lifted. You are filled with love and light! I love you so very much.
Wendy :)
GREAT NEWS. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND MOM AND EVERYONE. WE WILL KEEP YOU IN PRAYERS. LOVE AUNT PATTI AND UNCLE JOHN
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a wonderful weekend:) You never suprize me I truly believe you have the strength to overcome anything you face. Postitive energy and prayers and love to you.
ReplyDelete