Thursday, February 18, 2010

Round 13 down ~ Round 14 around the corner ~

Jess is rebounding from her last round of chemotherapy and gearing up for Round 14.  Her next treatment begins on Wednesday the 24th.  I think the break in treatment because of the low platelets allowed her to forget just how difficult treatment can be.  It's a rough cycle, no sooner does her strength, appetite etc come back and she gets hit with another round.  God Bless her though, how she remains in such good spirits and such a joy to be around is truly humbling to those of us that see her on a daily basis.
 
She goes to Dana Farber for a consultation on March 17th (may the luck of the Irish be shining upon her!).

From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank everyone who has been supporting us on this journey.  The compassion, empathy and kindness you've displayed is priceless.

7 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Sweet Jessi! You can do this!

    Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jess its Laura St. Patricks day sounds like a great time for you,nothing is coincedience i know i spelled that wrong lol but you get what I mean Prayers and positives are coming your way via me love ya sweetie hang tuff like you always do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess You are amazing, I know what a stupid stomach bug does to me, You are a real fighter. I'm glad you got an appointment with Dana Farber on St. Patty's day, I think it's good luck. I always remember watching your Mom doing the Irish jig all around the house when she was little. Love and Prayers Aunt Renie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay strong sweet Jess you are doing amazing things. We will be in continued prayer for you and shining light your way. Remember on St. Patrick's day that
    You ARE
    Our Wild Irish Rose,
    the sweetest flower that grows.
    We may search everywhere,
    but none can compare,
    to OUR Wild, defiant Irish Rose.

    Love Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it Jess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WELL WE ALL WENT TO ST.PATRICKS SCHOOL AND ST.PATRICKS CHURCH AND WERE MARRIED THERE AS WELL AND BAPTIZED OUR CHILDREN THEIR . WHAT ARE THE ODDS. PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU. AUNT PATTI AND UNCLE JOHN. OH AND MY NAME IS PATTI AS WELL. THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD I KNOW IT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been without computer for a little while-
    Im so happy to continually hear the positive news- as I've said before you are my hero- the
    biggest belated birthday hug to you.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete