Round 14 is over and Jessica's platelets are up by 10,000, however, they are still 10,000 shy of adding the Oxalliplatin back into the protocol. BUT HEY, that is a pretty amazing jump in one week. She read a study about Melatonin raising the platelets, so she has been taking that along with some Chinese herbs when she is off-cycle and they appear to be doing the trick!
She was disconnected from the pump Friday and is feeling a bit better now. We have been without power for 4 days and I am so thankful we had a generator installed this fall. Not having heat, or lights would really stink about now. She is back to her bright and beautiful self as evidenced in the recent picture!
Jess,
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing news for one week! Keep up the great work. So happy you had the generator going. I didn't realize you were out for 4 days! I thought it was a few hours.
Love Aunt Jeannie
Glad you are feeling a litle better, you look wonderful!! Keep warm, I hope the cold weather breaks soon. Keep up with all your researching, it sure pays off. Love Aunt Renie
ReplyDeleteLook At You! You look amazingly well! Keep up the good fight! love and prayers, donna
ReplyDeleteJess- you ROCK.
ReplyDeletexoxo
You look great, Jess. I heard They Might Be Giants at The Visualite Wednesday night...was thinking of you when I was there.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see you. Much love.
Jen