Today begins round 15 and as I write this, Jess is at the Oncology Clinic hooked up to her chemo. She just had a reflexology treatment and is now relaxing with a Reiki session. They certainly treat the patients well here at Portsmouth Regional Hospital! We are a bit concerned as her platelets were only 65,000 today (a drop of 25,000). They are doing treatment despite the low count, but we will need to watch closely this week for bleeding, bruising etc. She looks and feels great as you can see and is anxious to get to Dana Farber on the 17th. May the luck of the Irish be shining on her!
Keep up the good fight, Jess. We love you and are always with you in spirit. As always you are the picture of style in your new photo. I love it! May the road rise to meet you on St. Patrick's Day. Our prayers are with you lovey!
ReplyDeleteAlways,
Aunt Jeannie
Hope you are feeling ok. We just got home. I think March 17th is the perfect day for Dana Farber!!! Like Aunt Jeannie said we are always with you in spirit and always in our prayers. Love Aunt Renie
ReplyDeleteShe does look great ... hope the treatment went well.
ReplyDeleteHi Jess Happy St.Patricks day to you I know your at Dana farber today just want to let you know you are so in our prayers and thoughts,and the luck of the Irish be always with you, we are. love ya laura and frank
ReplyDelete