At this point, she is investigating all her options.Whenever we leave the office, read the material we were given, and begin to investigate, we have a list of new questions for the doctor. The “head-scratcher” at this point is that, for the most part, she is asymptomatic but the treatments are debilitating! Good week/Bad week is getting frustrating to say the least. We will keep you posted….
On a good note though, she looks as beautiful as ever and is really looking forward to a visit from her sister Shannon this week.

Thinking of you tonight and praying for guidance. I love you chickadee. Enjoy your time with Shannon this weekend.
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Jeannie
Hang in there!! We love you. Have a great time with your sister. :)
ReplyDeleteHave fun with Shannon- hugs and kisses to you both! Whenever I think of the two of you I picture Bayport and you sitting on your bed at Christmas, me in a ridiculous dress that my mom just loved:) and admiring my cool cousin- never imagining how amazing and cool you actually would prove to be- you are in my heart always. xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi, Sweet Jessie! Your picture is awesome! Your hair is so shiney and you don't look like you've changed a bit (except for the better!) I pray for you every day. Keep looking to the sky! Remember, God does everything in HIS time.
ReplyDeleteLove and miss you! xoxox