Friday, May 21, 2010

Platelets Dropped Again - Time for a break!

Jessica's platelets dropped a bit more this week so the she will be taking a  two week break before checking them again.  Shannon was here from Sunday - Thursday and it was great seeing the "Soul Sistas" together again.  Her moral support always buoys us all, especially when treatment decisions need to be made.  We will keep you posted ~until then enjoy your Memorial Day weekend

2 comments:

  1. Glad you all got to enjoy some quality time together- enjoy your Memorial Day!! Love and light. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Jessica. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. You have touched so many lives. I will never forget how beautiful you were in that green outfit. We had some good laughs when I was sharing my cat's surgery with you and Kathy C was observing on you. I will never forget you. You will always be in my heart. Mary Grindstaff

    ReplyDelete