Wednesday, May 5, 2010

No Treatment Today-Platelets too low

Treatment has been postponed this week because Jessica's platelets were too low.  This interferes with plans since Jess tries to schedule all other appointments, visits etc around this bi-weekly schedule.  Oh well, the best laid plans of mice and men...

5 comments:

  1. I love you too Jess and I'm so proud of all you have done with the Relay for Life. Keep up the good spirits. Extra TV had an interesting segment on a ground breaking treatment. Check out ExtraTV.com.

    Love Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you!!! Always thinking of you and sending you sunshine.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a newcomer to this blog. I saw that Diane is following my blog, so I came over here. Such a beautiful young woman Jess is. Sending my best wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess...thinking of you, surrounding you in love and light..Paula

    ReplyDelete