Friday, August 27, 2010

Please keep Jess in your prayers


You know how they say, no news is good news?  Well, that is not always true.  I have not posted in a while because I didn't quite know what to say.  Jessica has been having a difficult time lately.  I know she would not want me to go into detail, so I won't.  What I will do, however, is ask that you continue to keep her in your prayers and send positive energy her way.  She sends everyone her love and misses you more than you will ever know.  Your unending support and outpouring of love have touched her deeply.  As her Mom, I thank each and every one of you for so lovingly supporting my beautiful daughter.  You have no idea how much your loving and encouraging comments mean to both of us.  

24 comments:

  1. Dear Jessi,

    This is the sweetest picture I have ever seen! I think about you constantly, pray for you daily, miss you terribly and love you very much!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't missed a day yet. Will continue praying, praying and praying some more.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying awake worrying? Well, don't worry...I'm here. The flood waters will recede, the famine will end, the sun will shine tomorrow, and I will always be here to take care of you." -

    Charlie Brown to Snoopy

    I know I am far away, but if I can do ANYTHING, I will. XOXOXO I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love that picture of you and Shannie.It speaks volumns. I am sending positive thoughts and enery to you on a constant basis and of course sending my prayers and love Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Girl - you are in my prayers daily. Is there anything you need? Love you,Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. still praying for all of you

    hugs and prayers,
    RaeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  7. My thoughts and prayers are with you always. I miss you and I'm so thankful I was able to make the trip up to see you and Art and your Mom You're blessed with so many wonderful people who truly care about you. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica, We haven't met face to face but I carry you in my heart. I think you know that. I miss you on-line (Tong Ren) & I've heard people asking after you. Please know that I think of you all the time. Love, Vaila.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for a better day for you tomorrow Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will always be a bright spot in my life. You give so much and ask for so little in return. You have taught me more about life then you can imagine and although I may not have always admitted it, or sadder yet, even let you know, I will carry those lessons with me always. Like a bright star, your light shines brilliantly and your love, kindness and strength touch so many. Keep Shining Beautiful One.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It would help me so much if that last comment was not anonymous. Please

    ReplyDelete
  12. Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind, "Pooh!", he whispered.

    "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing.", said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw. "I just wanted to be sure of you".

    I love you doogala.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sitting and thinking of you! You are so strong and I admire that! It's been so long since we have seen each other but I will never forget the memories I have of us. Sending my love and prayers to you. xoxo Sleep well tonight and I will send my love to you tomorrow.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Mom,
    I know you have so much going on and so many things happening but I have a question that I would like to ask you. Is there any way that you can give me a call at 631-988-6865
    it would really mean alot

    Thank you
    Matthew beyers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Jess,
    Been thinking of you daily, sending you love and light and saying my prayers..but one thought that is constant to my mind and thoughts, was and is...that in our few brief encounters in this life.... Fire Island, Manhattan, your Mom's wedding, I would notice, admire, and smile at how your presence would light up the room or the space you were in, even if it was a freezing sidewalk in Manhattan (record breaking cold spell.) Few people have that light...it comes from within. Special Jess!!
    That light is special and forever.
    Keep shining Jess!
    Love,
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jess, I don't know you but I consider Shannon one of my close friends. I haven't talked to her in several weeks, but we lived in Denver together last year and we got to spend lots of quality time together. I wish I could still be in Denver to support her, because it seems like by doing that I would also help support you. But I try to do what I can by praying for your health, and I send loving thoughts to you and Shannon all the time. I know this is a dark time, but try to keep that glimmer of hope alive. You are an amazing person, and so is your sister. The world needs more people like you. Take care Jess!

    -Anita Pedersen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Heart Jess -
    Laurie and I continue to send our loving prayers out to you and those close to you. We continue to feel your spirit via your loving Mother's posts here.
    Peace be with you always,
    -The Kosters of Charlotte NC

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jess!!!

    I miss having you around Charlotte for dancing fun times!! You keep fighting cause you are loved and we need more of the all night dancing goodness!!

    I'm sending you all the ex-kandie kid, cracky, crazy positive NRG humanly possible, so put it to good use!!

    <3!!!!! Marie Jolly

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love you Jess.....To all of your family standing there with you I send all the love and thoughts and prayers your way as well....You are ALL amazing...

    Dede

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are on my mind all day today Jess...sent you a pvt message on FB but not sure if you are on there. Thinking of you and praying for you and having a very definite sense that God has his arms around you <3 Hoping that you feel that love and peace! Much love beautiful! xoxoxox :)Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jess,
    How can I say how much I love you? You have always been a beacon of light in my life and a promoter of peace. I lived for your phone calls, more recently. And a friend once told me how she could see me light up when i was talking to you. You are a by far what I consider to be a true friend. They dont make them like you anymore. Just know that I think of you everyday and feel priveleged to know you. Be strong Jess!!!! I love you always, David

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Jess --
    Sending you a loving embrace...the kind that is tight, but not too tight and just enough to lightly sway just a little...I hate that I'm not near to see you in person, but imagine this hug and know you are loved.
    Newty

    ReplyDelete