Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Letting Go With Love

Jessica is in her final days and she is more than ready to make her transition. She sends her unending love and eternal gratitude to all of the wonderful people who have supported her on this physical and spiritual journey and blessed her life with their friendship.  Please say a special prayer for a graceful and easy passing and let her go with love. We are all one in God and she will always be with us in spirit.  God Bless each and every one of you!

68 comments:

  1. Diane, Her legacy will be her spirit both here on earth and in heaven. And please let her know that I love her and she will always have my prayers.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am for ever blessed with the person Jess believed, told, and showed me I could be. Along with everybody around I am a better person today due to her laugh, her strength and also her struggle.
    I know life is just about to start a different chapter, for us one of saddness but for Jess one of passage. We have not felt the last of her spirt, and twinkle in that eye of hers.
    I know she can hear us all shouting out for her letting it be known that we are right here with both herself and your family.

    With the most care and love
    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done your job here on earth with such love and grace and insight and have changed the lives of others forever I love you always and Nanny will be there for you with open arms and a huge warm hug Be happy together she is also one of the most amazing people in my life Love Aunt Renie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure if you are aware of all the lives you've touched and changed. When I look back over the span of years I see the imprint you have made on my life all the way through. We've shared so much growing up together- laughter, tears, ups, downs... enough to keep me laughing and crying for a month straight! But your bravery, courage, grace and spirit throughout this journey have touched me more than you can imagine. I truly feel like you have shown me the light in so many ways and have made me a better person. I will love you forever xoxoxox.
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess & Diane,
    I hate that it takes these moments in life to make me stop and truly cherish the people around me. You have taught me so much on your journey. I want to do better, be better. I want my daughters to know how much I love them and how much they mean to me. Diane, you are the shining example of what a mother does for her child. The two of you have inspired me and I will carry that memory in my heart forever. I don't like goodbyes so.... until we meet again
    Love, Stacey & Tony
    Stacey and Tony

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess you were always with that sunshine smile the smile in your eyes since a little girl .You have touched so many lives including me and everyone in my family.Your mom has always been so proud of you and raising you and shannie has been the greatest pleasure in her life and she did such a awesome job, she is the epitomy of what amothers love is and you a daugher beyond belief in so many ways.You have given all of us lessons in gratitude, courage and what real love is and what is important and what is not.I want you to know that I love you and that I will always be there for for mom ,I know you worry about her,I will be there for the long haul, so dont you worry.You have been through too much already I will meet you again please stay close with all our love and admiration Laura and Frank

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Jessica,
    I will remember your sweetness and thoughtfulness always !!
    xxxooo
    Much Love,
    Cindy Bess

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has been a journey of sorts....I am praying. And sending loveto all of you....I know she will b in good hands on the other side...and will forever b looking down on all of us <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica

    Please know that your beautiful spirit has touched so many lives. I am so thankful that God brought you into my life. I will treasure you always.

    Much Love, prayers, and peace
    Sherry Kempster

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diane, please let Jess know that I am praying for her and the entire family. She was a Godsend and I am a better person for having known her. She always had the greatest attitude and disposition. I remember the day I interviewed her in Wilmington I was so impressed and basically hired her on the spot. Give her my love. Patrick Zimmerman

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Jessica,

    It is an honor for me to know someone of your caliber. You are a smart, beautiful, and funny girl. You have touched so many lives and mine was one. I am saying prayers for you and your family (especially your mom) .

    Love you forever,

    Jennifer Poston 

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jessica, It has been such a pleasure to know you. I will always remember your cheerful voice, your beautiful smile, and your courage. Knowing you has been such a blessing! Love you, Gail Johnston

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jessica, you are a special person and have touched so many people with your love, kindness and positive attitude that you display daily. I wish there were more people like you in this world. I am so glad to have worked with you and gotten to know you. My love and prayers will always be with you and your family. Love you always, Teresa Wooten

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dearest Jessica,

    I am honored and humbled to know you and love you! You are and always will be my hero! Turn your face to the light and let the angels guide you. Go in peace sweet girl.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diane. There's not a thing in this world that you didn't try to do to help Jess, but most of all the knowledge that she was so loved and cared for was a blessing to her. She truly is an inspiration to all of us and many of us are the better for having known her. And, you are a model for all mothers to follow. Our prayers are with you all.
    Love, Sharon and Rolph

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't get the pleasure of getting to know Jessica very well, but anytime I was around her she had the most positive and uplifting spirit. She was a true pleasure to be around. I have read the blogs and never once did it seem that she was down or discouraged. I know all of us who were lucky enough to know her in Charlotte have truly missed her and we will continue to have an empty place in our hearts when she joins our creator. We are better for having known you! I know that you will be an angel in heaven as you have been here on earth. May God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Dear Jess,
    Not a day has gone by that I have not thought of your warm smile and up lifting spirit. I will continue to think of you with a smile in my heart always. I am blessed to have known you.
    Love you,
    Cindy Pickersgill

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jess:
    You posted the link to the video of the song Dynamite by Taio Cruz a while back on Facebook. It was already one of my favorite songs and now everytime I hear it I think of you...your great spirit and fun loving personality. You are ALWAYS in my prayers.

    "I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
    Saying AYO
    Gotta let go
    I wanna celebrate and live my life
    Saying AYO
    Baby, let's go"

    Love ya!
    Brian Cureau

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sending much love and many blessings to you and your family. Your positive attitude and generous loving heart continues to inspire the lives you've touched. Love you Jess.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Its always so hard to search for the good in everything, especially when its something as tough and heartbreaking as saying goodbye to someone you love. But that is the blessing in the midst of this darkness and that time was given to say goodbye. So many times people say I wish I could have said I love you one more time, or I didnt even get to say goodbye. But God knows that this is how he wanted to make some good in an imperfect world. There will come a time, when this goodbye is just temporary and we will be with Jess again, this time in a perfect world. And she will be there, happy and healthy and smiling just as she always had. You have always been on my mind and in my heart during this troublesome time and I look forward to one day seeing you in heaven.
    Love your stepsister,
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  21. I will feel you when the soft wind blows,
    See you in the blooming rose.
    I will feel you in the warm sunlight,
    See you when the stars shine bright.
    I will feel you in a warm embrace,
    See you in a newborn's face.
    I will feel hear you in a favorite song,
    See you dancing all night long.
    I will love you forever and always.

    Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dearest Jess,
    I am sending all my thoughts, love, prayers and energy to you. I know our heavenly father is now and will forever take care of you.I will see again when God calls me home!!
    xoxox
    Judy Clark

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear Jess:
    You have truely made a difference in so many of our lives. Your inspiration and strength will live in us forever and for that I am so greatful. I continue to pray for you and your family and know one day we will meet again. Take little friend!!

    Jackie T.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet Jess, I have had the pleasure of working close with you & getting to know you on a personal level as well. I have always admired your positive attitude. We have shared so many laughs at work and had a blast working together. You have truly touched my life as well as so many other lives and I think about you every day and pray for you every nite. You will be the most beautiful Angel in Heaven along side our Maker. Go in Peace Jess and always know how much I love you and will miss you deeply.
    Joanie
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jess,
    I will always remember your beautiful smile, kind heart, and wonderful spirit. We always had a good time and a bunch of laughs in our workgroup. My prayers continue to go out to you and your family. Heaven is missing an Angel...Peace, love, and blessings!
    Revelation 7:13-17
    Tracie Rouse

    ReplyDelete
  26. Dear Jess, I want you to know what a true inspiration you have been in my life and how much sharing in your journey has meant to me. I think you are probably the bravest person I have ever known. The world is definitely a better place because of you and you have touched so many lives with your story. I wish you peace and I will continue to pray for you and your family. I will miss you and that beautiful smile of yours. May God be with you.
    Love you,
    Cindy Turney
    PS....you have the best Mom in the world, but you already know that.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You will be forever young! Rejoice and know that you are going home to the most beautiful and peaceful place in the universe. Peace be with you now and forever.

    Vicky Massey

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are such an inspiration, always smiling, always beautiful and always the same! Your life has really touched us all! The Bible says to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. So have no worries, no fears!!! Rest sweet child!! The Lord is with you and waiting to receive you! The heavens will rejoice when you enter!!! May the peace of God surround you and God's face smile upon you!!! Love you and may God bless you and your family with the strength to endure!

    LaKeisha Mobley

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dear Jess,

    I cannot think of my childhood without thinking about you. We were always up to something. I seemed to be the one get caught with my pants down so to speak. (Ha-ha) I wish that our tape shows up to remind how well we really sing together. Maybe we missed our calling. As our lives seem to turn and twist we would always pick up right where we left off. I never got to experience collage, after visiting you I quickly realized I would have never survived. I always look up to you and will continue to do so. There are moments just by watching your grace would show me the kind of person I should be. I especially loved all your post on my space. Your powerful opinions would rally me up over coffee. You are a real inspiration to me. Boy, I love the way your write. I would read your stories and I feel like I was at the event. Your Thanksgiving turkey dinner or Key span was causing you grief, I found to be so funny. I never knew about craigslist until you bought or sold a bike on it. The everyday events of Jess are my favorite to hear about. I miss that.
    We talk for hours on the phone. I love to talk. You were my match for that. Hours would fly we still have many more words to say. Well as you journey beyond my own understanding I will still be here talking to you all the time. I will include you in all my thoughts and prayer., you may not be with me in physical soon. You will always live in my heart. You are my first very best friend. I am looking forward to living with you every day as I go about doing whatever it is I do.

    Give love to Nanny, Great grandma and grandpa too.

    Love
    Kimmie

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jessica,

    I will always keep your humble spirit and pretty smile in my heart and mind. Thank you for wishing me a Happy Birthday recently on fb... your act of kindness put a huge smile on my face :} I thank God for allowing our paths to cross.

    GODSPEED! Paris

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love u Jess! God is speaking...."I love you" He has the string held tightly xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  32. Jessica, I will always remember you as that beautiful girl at the cancer walk who beamed with every step you took around that track. I thought I was going there to support you and give you strength but when I left that event, I was the one who felt rewarded and I have never forgotten the inspiration you gave to me that day. You and your mom are hero's to me and so many others that have watched your journey while wishing there was more we could do for you. I will walk for you next year Jessica and my memory of you taking that same walk will be the only inspiration I will need. God Bless You Jessica.

    Maria Krause

    ReplyDelete
  33. Jess,
    We have a date to one day dance in a field of wildflowers...I know you will be waiting.
    I think of the last stanza to Whitmans' Song of Myself, when I think of you. Just remember I love you always!!!!!

    I too am not a bit tamed, I too am untranslatable,
    I sound my barbaric yaws over the roofs of the world.

    The last scud of day holds back for me,
    It flings my likeness after the rest and true as any on the shadow'd
    wilds,
    It coaxes me to the vapor and the dusk.

    I depart as air, I shake my white locks at the runaway sun,
    I effuse my flesh in eddies, and drift it in lacy jags.

    I bequeath myself to the dirt to grow from the grass I love,
    If you want me again look for me under your boot-soles.

    You will hardly know who I am or what I mean,
    But I shall be good health to you nevertheless,
    And filter and fibre your blood.

    Failing to fetch me at first keep encouraged,
    Missing me one place search another,
    I stop somewhere waiting for you.

    XOXOX Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello, Jessica, I am so deeply inspired by your unwavering spirit. It is clearly obvious that here in our AT&T office that you’re a “rare & precious jewel” and you have impacted many lives in a positive way. I only had the opportunity to meet you briefly at work, but my mom (Frankie Grier) always spoke highly of you and was also very fond of you :). I remember the day that she brought me over to your desk, she wanted make sure that I met you. May God's grace & mercy be upon you and your family.

    Love & Blessings,

    Michele Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  35. Jessica, you have always had a special place in my heart. Your first day on the job, you and I were lucky enough to get to sit next to each other. Ten years later we were still sitting next to each other. Your positive attitude and smile was a joy to see everyday. I have always admired your desire to keep learning. You are as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. I have missed you everyday since you have been gone. I will continue to water your cactus. It is still sitting on your desk. I am praying for you and your family. I LOVE YOU, Sharon Black

    ReplyDelete
  36. Smiley,
    You have touched and inspired so many of us. I will always remember you sitting on the back deck with a book and a banana. Always with a smile on your lovely face. You will forever be my angel. My prayers and God's blessings for you and your family. Much love. Hannah Ruff

    ReplyDelete
  37. Jessica,

    You are so brave and you are such an inspiration to so many people - - - certainly me. I can do nothing but echo the many wonderful thoughts your loving friends and family have shared. You are perfect in every way. I know I've said it before, but I was so touched and appreciative of your kindness when I was in the hospital earlier this year.

    You have been missed so much and not a day has passed that there has not been some discussion at work about how you are doing. You are so loved and have been in so many people's prayers. You and your family continue to be in my prayers - every day! Someone commented that you have the best Mom in the world. I agree, but I also think she has best daughter in the world - - - so wonderful and special in so many ways. Just perfect...always. You take care...

    Peace and Love,

    Hal Chapple

    ReplyDelete
  38. Jess,

    Your beautiful spirit will soar with the eagles and the angels will protect you all the way to heaven. May peace & tranquility be with you and your family knowing that you have touched all with your kindness and love! Psalms 23 was a comfort when I read this to my Mom; it gave her peace & will give you, & your family peace as it did me...

    Love always..... Linda Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  39. Dearest Jessica

    My life has truly been blessed to have known you Jess. The qualities you possess are truly rare to find on this earth. I pray for peace and comfort for you and your family. I Love You. Pam Webb

    ReplyDelete
  40. Jess,
    What can I say that hasn't been said ? You are one of the best people I have known in my 31+ years with this company. Your attitude was always the best,and you were kind to everyone. Even those that didn't deserve it. We had a lot of fun talking and laughing. I miss your goodness and positive attitude. You are truly loved here in Charlotte. I am praying for you and your mom in these last few days. I am planning on laughing with you again one day.
    Thank you for being my friend.
    Alice Reon

    ReplyDelete
  41. "Be courageous, and may your heart be strong, all you who are waiting for Jehovah"--Psalms 31:24.

    May this scripture give you strength and comfort at this time. I love you and miss your smile. I want you to be at peace and no longer suffer. I look forward to the time when no one will ever be sick again (Isaiah 33:24).

    Much Love, Sweet Baby Jess, you are so Loved.

    Newty

    ReplyDelete
  42. Jess,

    You are ready to fly like a beautiful butterfly freely traveling without limitations to hold you down. You will now know all the answers and can see everyone here and on the other side. I know some people that were there and they all said the same thing. The music like angels singing and the colors are alive and dancing and vivid. Just beautiful. Peace beyond understanding and love like you have never felt.They all wanted to stay but had to come back. You enjoy the peace and love and beauty. I will see you again. love aunt patti

    ReplyDelete
  43. When I look at your picture this is the Jess I want to remember. Bright smile, sparkling eyes and a radiating glow. We will all carry the memory of your beautiful smile with us always.

    Thank you Jess for sharing a part of your life with us. That is a gift that will be with us forever.

    Love,
    Kathy Cochrane

    ReplyDelete
  44. Jessica,

    To such an Angel here on earth. You are about to spread your wings. Fly high & just admire. Tell my Big Mama hello. My prayers are with you & your amazing family. I have trully enjoyed your wisdom & your friendship. You know you will be missed. Love You. Godspeed.

    Linda Fuell

    ReplyDelete
  45. Jessica,

    I didn't get to spend a lot of time with you but anytime I saw you there was this great big smile on your face. You have the kind of smile that comes from the heart and lights up the room. You are beautiful both inside and out. God has blessed all of us by letting us share time with you. The Father is waiting to welcome you into the beautiful place that he has prepared for you. I know that you are ready to go and his arms are open wide. May God Bless and comfort you and your family. This is not the end but a wonderful new beginning with Christ the Lord.

    Love,
    Lorraine Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  46. Jess, I sit here and stare at the computer trying to think of exactly what to say and how to say it. I read all the words about you and your strength and wonder how I can add anything to what has already been said... There's no way better to put it than everyone already has, I am so blessed to have had you in my life, you have shown me a whole new strength that I never imagined possible. I know that one day we will meet again in heaven (and again you will teach me some of what you know...which is a ton and thank you for all that you helped me with when we sat next to each other!) You are truly amazing and I hope you have sweet dreams! I love you and will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers. I love ya girl! - Susan McCabe

    ReplyDelete
  47. Jessica,

    You're a precious person, I feel blessed to have known you. I will remember your beautiful smile forever. You are in my thoughts and prayers today and everyday.

    Love You,
    XOXOX
    Karen Q

    ReplyDelete
  48. Jess....I want you to know how much you have touched me, I didn't get to know you well but I know you were always smiling, always willing to help or answer questions...you are a beautiful person inside and out...I have prayed for you daily by name since you began this journey & I will continue to pray for you and your family. Your courage, bravery, witness, strength and unfailing faith are so inspirational, what an awesome person you truly are. I wish you peaceful passage to Gods arms where you will be made whole & well again, heaven's addition will be our great loss. as always, love..Pam Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  49. Dear Jess...I didn't have the pleasure of working with you for very long, but you made such an impression on me. Your beautiful smile never changed, you always had the same sweet, easy going disposition. I truly feel blessed to have had a chance to be around you. I already told you a month or so ago how much I appreciated the way you always were willing to help me when I had questions. As I was thinking about you today, it occurred to me that you are still teaching and showing everyone who knows you new things. I think you're giving us all the greatest lesson yet...you are truly showing us how it's done, with grace and dignity. Much love to you, Jess. I know our heavenly Father is waiting for you with open arms. Prayers & peace, Debbie Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  50. Jess,

    The universe has such a funny way of bringing people together. While I'm saddened that after we reconnected we were not able to spend any face time together I have enjoyed our correspondence over the last year and a half. You had been such a special part of my life for such impressionable years. All those memories will be cherrished & I will always be remember all the happy, fun full of life & mabye even some trouble making times lol we spent together. I am truly blessed to have been able to share such amazing times with you. You are a remarkable person & I am happy our paths were able to collide again even if it was ony for a short time. May you find peace & happiness whever your next journey leads you :)

    Love You
    Amy
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  51. Jessica,
    So we never did meet face to face..but we know each other without a doubt. You are one of the bravest people I know. Your spirit & love reside inside my heart. I treasure all that we've shared on line & over the phone. I'm thinking of you & sending my love. You've touched me in a profound way. I love you Jess. Vaila

    ReplyDelete
  52. Jessica....I have no words of wisdom and only lots of love to send your way...thank you for being the awesome person you have always been...thank you for the laughs and hysterics you could put me into...thank you for letting me tell you what NOT to do as you allowed me to mother you in some ways and it is in my nature to do justthat...thank you for the invite to live with you and in turn that gave me Jonathan....thank you most of all for your friendship and love....forever in my heart and part of my life till the end....I love you.

    Dede

    ReplyDelete
  53. To Jess and her family

    When life is over a new world begins and if it helps at all: remember when the day starts without our loved ones don;t think about being apart for everytime you remember a loved one they will be right there in your heart.
    Wishing you all peace and comfort. Jess remember your family in the time to come!
    Love Kathie & Roger Dey Boca Raton

    ReplyDelete
  54. Some times in life there just are no words. God Bless you all!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  55. You are my hero, Lil Jess. I will always remember your sweet, sweet smile. Go in Peace.
    You are very much loved in Charlotte.
    Dona Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  56. Jessica,
    What a legacy! Did you know that the site has not been able to handle the outpouring of love from all of those who love and miss you? You have always possessed a glow around you that draws people to you and your sweetness. When I first met you, I thought of you as the youngest and smartest person in the office. But you are so much more than that! Your beauty is inside and out. Thank you Jess for being you. I pray for peace for you and your family from the Heavenly Father.
    With Much Love, Sheila Hice

    ReplyDelete
  57. Dearest Jess, What can I say that has not already been said. You have shown so much courage and grace in the most difficult of times and such an inspiration to everyone who comes in contact with you. I want peace and comfort for both you and your family. What a great Mom. You will always have a special place in my heart. Love you. Shirley Schoeny

    ReplyDelete
  58. Dear Jess,
    I, like all the others, feel very blessed to have known you and call you my friend. I wish you peace and pray that God will just pour out his love and comforting grace to your family. Heaven just keeps getting more and more beautiful and I plan to see you again Sweet Jess!
    Donna Stowe
    bbk

    ReplyDelete
  59. Jessica, you are tremendously loved and will be equally missed. May every moment from here forward, in this life and after, be peaceful.
    Love, hugs, and wonderful memories...
    Angela Arno

    ReplyDelete
  60. Jess you are in the hearts of so many. We all have been trully blessed to have known such a beautiful person. You have made the world a better place what greater thing can anyone accomplish in a lifetime. You are loved and have shared yours....May you rest in peace as an angel.

    ReplyDelete
  61. No more night,
    No more pain,
    No more tears, never crying again
    And praises to the Great I Am,
    We will live in the light of the risen Lamb
    Rest in His arms.

    ReplyDelete
  62. May God's Everloving grace be with you all. We were blessed that we all had the opportunity to share in Jess's amazing time here. Her radiance will live in the hearts of many for a very long time. I know with certainty, when the sun shines warmly and a gentle breeze blows the grass and trees, I will think of her. The sun will forever shine brighter from the strength of her smile in heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  63. To Jessica's Mom, I just want to say that you have been so wonderful through all of this. Jessica was an amazing person. But she also has an amazing Mother that was by her side all the way. I am a Mother of 2 around the same age as Jessica, and I hope and pray if I ever have to face what you just went through and what you are going through that I will be the Mother that you have been. Our prayers are now with you because now Jessica is forever free of pain and free of everything this old world has to offer. But you will now be facing days that only God can get you through. I don't know you personally but I admire you not only as a Mother but also as a Christian Woman. Prayers are with you daily.

    Ida Sherril

    ReplyDelete
  64. What a true example of a beautiful human being...caring, generous, thoughtful, smart and always fun to be around. I trust that she's smiling like she always was in the face of Jesus right now. Love ya, Jess. You will be missed. To Diane...you and your family are in my heart and prayers. God has your angel in his arms again.
    ~Brian Cureau

    ReplyDelete
  65. Jess,
    You never gave up your positive attitude. You looked forward to each day with optimism, never yielding to the pessimism most people would feel. You lived life fully, and embraced it with open arms. I love that you “bucked the status quo”, that you sought alternatives to conventional treatments. You and your family determined that your dying, as your living, would be filled with every possible ounce of joy. A day did not go by at the office that well wishes were not sent to you. You were fortunate to have had such a strong support system. They understood the end of your journey would lead to a new adventure, and life everlasting. Although those you leave behind may feel grief and pain, we also rejoice in your journey. I am glad you ARE my friend. Please say hello to my brother Brad. I told him you were coming. He will be glad to be among those who greet you -- Pam Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thinking back I remember the times you were here playing in our backyard with all the kids. You and your family have been in our thoughts and prayers. You will be missed.

    Aunt Marian and Uncle Warren

    ReplyDelete
  67. Jessica -

    You are a dear soul. Your Victory has been an inspiration that words can not describe. God Bless you and your family, and especially your mother, who gave us the gift of being with you on your Journey through this blog. I will always remember your beaming smile. There was always something special about you Jess. Miss you.

    -- Judy Dobies

    ReplyDelete
  68. Jessica
    Your bright smile is always on my mind. Your strength and positive attitude are inspirations to me. You have touched my life and made it better. I love you and want you to know that you make a difference. The world is a better and brighter place because of you! I love you XXOO Patti Julian

    ReplyDelete