Saturday, July 18, 2009

3 Down

Jess just completed round 3 of Chemo and the score is:
Jessica 3
Cancer 0
No fevers this time, just some annoying itching as a side effect. The doctor said to take Benedryl through tomorrow. She wasn't as tired this time either. Chemo is a strange thing. Reactions seem to vary from cycle to cycle with highs and lows and a variety of side effects. Overall though, Jess is doing quite well and has won yet another round in the battle.

REMINDER Signatures for LIVESTRONG - Please sign and forward!

Please help Jessica and I to support LIVESTRONG'S goal (Lance Armstrong) to reach 30,000 signatures by the end of Tour de France.

30,000 signatures = $30,000 for cancer research!

Please click on the link below to sign and forward this link to as many friends and family members as possible! Thank You!


http://www.livestrongaction.org/dedication/diane-teska

2 comments:

  1. And again another gorgeous pic. Keep fighting.
    How are you enjoying the watercoloring? My
    husband just informed me he enjoys it as well.
    I learn something new everyday.
    Love always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jessi! I would never be able to tell that you are going through so much from looking at your pretty and smiling face in this picture. I hope you can feel the strong and positive thoughts I am forever sending your way. Stay strong. We desperately miss you at work and are looking forward to your return!

    ReplyDelete