Friday, September 4, 2009

HALLELUJAH - Jess is responding to treatment!

SMOOTH SAILING by Jessica


10 comments:

  1. WOO HOO! Sending more prayers, positive energy and healing thoughts your way! Will also keep the Prayer Army busy!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew 17:20 if you have faith as small as a mustard seed. NOthing will be impossible for you. I love that verse and it is so true!!! You go Jess!!!!

    love:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. love the new painting too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you God for today's blessing. I'm so happy for your news Jess. Everythng you are doing is paying off. All the right things!!! All the prayers, all the support, it's just wonderful. Love Ya Aunt Renie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing what the Spirit can do when we come together in prayer. You are an incredible gift to all of us who are following you, an angel here on earth. Go in God's grace, Jess. We love you.

    Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no doubts- keep up this amazing fight-
    continue to be filled with the positive energy that always shows through your smile and you
    will continue to come out a survivor.
    We will all continue to keep positive energy and thoughts heading your way.
    btw- you are quite the talented artist- so glad
    you are enjoying the paint set! Hang it some place wonderful!!
    Lots of love to you all:) xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such good news. Your watercolor is really good. I totally believe in the mind, body, soul connection. We are rooting for you and admire what a guiding light you are in your journey. You are all in our prayers constantly. You are so fortunate to be so close with your girls and have them be so close as well. It's truly about Family, Faith & Friends.

    Kati and I talk about you all the time and can't wait to see you again, hopefully within the year in Denver visiting Shannon. Kati moved to Denver and can't wait to hear when Shannon is coming to town. Please call Kati 719-661-5373, mine 719-661-5070.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just hit Anonymous cuz I don't have a URL or whatever. But the 'such good news' is from me.... Colleen Kasch

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet Jessi! This is WONDERFUL NEWS! I'm not surprised though, you are doing all the right things and attitude is the most important part when you are fighting this diagnosis. I am so proud FOR YOU and OF YOU! GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S. Your paintings are AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete