Ok, Jess is more than halfway through the suggested 10 rounds of chemotherapy and the score is:
Jessica - 6
Cancer - 0
Jess is really working on this, and she is nothing short of remarkable. This is, however, an anxiety producing week. The girl has the right idea though, she keeps busy, stays positive and examines her fears then blesses them away so they can be replaced with courage, love and healing energy. She is not taking this journey lightly!
In addition to the Cat Scans, so far this week she has done 2 acupuncture sessions, a watercolor class, several "remote" Tong Ren healing sessions, counseling, and tomorrow is reflexology. Oh, and in between she is forcing in the liquids, the calories, the proteins, and exercising when she is strong enough to do so. All I can say is "God love her." I know I sure do!
Her results will be read on Friday so PLEASE put "light and love" around that situation.
My daughter Shannon, Jessica's younger sister (in this picture), also needs to be tested for this "condition." She has just joined the staff at Denver Children's Hospital as a Psychologist and as soon as her insurance kicks in she will be going for testing also. So please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as well. She has been a Godsend through this whole thing and we pray the light of love and health around her also. Love you Shannie!!!
You're all amazing, each and every one of you, I love you all. As always in my prayers and thoughts for a good end to a stressful week. Love Aunt Renie
ReplyDeleteI am thinking of all of you with showering thoughts of light and love, and praying to the Lord for your healing. I love you.
ReplyDeleteAunt Jeannie
Girl, you are busier than me. Haha. I will be glad when the week is over. You are in my heart daily and I love you. Sending you the light of a million stars, and all the love my heart can hold.
ReplyDeleteXoxo,
Wendy
Hi, Jessi! I have a really good feeling that you are going to get good news this week. I think about you EVERY day and send you positive thoughts, I hope you feel them. I miss you so much! I'll be waiting anxiously for your post that tells me I will see you soon!
ReplyDeleteAll of my love- I Know You will get the news you are waiting for- my thoughts and prayers are with you always:)
ReplyDeleteKeep Positive!
Light and Love, Light and Love!!!
ReplyDeleteBest of luck and all positive healing energy, love and light coming your way!
ReplyDeleteJessica, you've met my parents and more than anything, they've taught me what the power of a positive attitude and daily gratitude can do. I hold them, and you, close in my heart with love and prayers.
Felicia
LOTS OF LOVE.
ReplyDelete(((((((((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))))))))
ReplyDeleteto Jess
and CONGRATS to Shannon on the job at Denver Children's Hospital!!! (I've heard a lot about Shannon from Jess in the past. :)
<3
oooops....that ^^^ was me, too. durrrr. :D
ReplyDeletei would love to chat a wee bit with you if you're ever up for it, jess!
-jen