Friday, August 28, 2009

Round 6 Underway

Jess is in the middle of Round 6 and doing well. Her blood tests showed her CEA Protein down again from 12.8 to 12.0, almost a full point and moving in the right direction! We want to see a 2.5. She has her scans this Wednesday and she will get the results on Friday. Please continue to keep her in your prayers and send healing energy her way. This is a BIG WEEK!

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you in spirit, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers all week as always! Things are looking good with your blood work!!!! It's going in the right direction. Love Ya Aunt Renie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,
    I am always thinking of you, and this week especially. I am glad to hear that the protein levels are going down. I love you!

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im thinking of you as always- keep pushing foward- You are my hero!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess. Have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you. Hope the scans are greatly improved and those numbers keep heading south. Love, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jess,

    You do not know me. I am a friend and a former co-worker of your mothers. I have known your mother for 10 years and have heard so much about you. Though I have never met you I feel your energy and I know with out a doubt the victory over this cancer will be yours. You are a strong and amazing young lady. I apologize that I have not reached out to you sooner however this is no indication of the number of prayers and the amount of light and energy I have sent your way. You are forever in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am praying for you today and always. After seeing you and spending time with you, I can see that all our prayers are being answered. You are amazing Jess. I love you!

    Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete