Jess's doctor said that exercise (in moderation) is good for her, provided she is up to it. Today is the 5th day since her last treatment ended and she and I
took a 2.6 mile walk. We went to the Big Bean rested and had a fruit cup and walked back home... Go Jess!!!
Hey, Sweet Jessi!
ReplyDeleteWOW! 2.6 miles, that's pretty impressive! I am so proud of you for facing this demon head on and fighting to slay this dragon. I know you will be the victor! We miss you desperately at work but will continue to send you our prayers and positive thoughts until we see you again. We love you! Wanda
I think that is fantastic, a huge accomplishment if you ask me. You're amazing! Love Aunt Renie
ReplyDeleteI am impressed! That's really great Jess. I am glad to see that you are getting out, and that is quite a distance. :)
ReplyDeleteXOXOXOXO
What is the big bean??? Fruit cup is a good choice next time try pairing it with a protein
ReplyDeletelike cottage cheese- or you can make smoothies-
yummy!!!
xoxo
Hey Jessica - Good for you! That was quite a hike and I hope the fruit salad was delish. Next time you pass by, stop in. So proud of you. Love, Sharon
ReplyDelete