Jessica - 5
Cancer - 0
More good news, Jessica's CEA Protein went down again, this time from 15.6 to 12.8 in just 2 weeks. This round she had her sister Shannon here with her on the day she
got "unhooked." The first few days after treatment are the roughest, but having Shannon here provided a lift. They are 2 years apart and extremely close. Shannon has been a rock through this whole thing. She has her Ph.D in Psychology so we are lucky to have our own "resident counselor." Jessica's next treatment is August 27 - 29th and her scans are scheduled for September 2nd. She has an appointment to get the results on Sept. 4th. In the interim we heard about an eastern practitioner in MA. who works with energy. Harvard and Dana Farber have done studies on his work which has impressive results. So....we will start that on Saturday. Love and Thanks to all for your continued love, support and prayers!
Wow Jess..that is great about your CEA protein going down again...you go girl...get this monster out of you. I'm so glad Shannon was here with you too...I know how close you 2 are. You look fantastik as always. your painting is great...for some reason I have a craving for peppers now! stay strong and hurry back to work. we need you! Love you girl. Joanie
ReplyDeleteOnce again, I am so proud of you! It looks like those proteins are on their way out. You look beautious in your picture. Love and Light
ReplyDeletealways!
xoxoxo
Wendy
Sweet Jessica!
ReplyDeleteI am in awe of you! I am so proud to be your friend! You are my hero!
Love and miss you!
xoxoxo
YEA YEA YEA- awesome news Jess.
ReplyDeleteI visited with my parents and just got back to Oneonta- they send their love:)
BTW- protein requirements 1-1.2g/kg per day.
(lbs/2.2=kg)
Call if you need anything or have any questions.
xoxoxo
Great news again about your protein level. I love your picture. Keep enjoying your walks and good luck with the doctor Sat. Love Aunt Renie
ReplyDelete