Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hey, this is Jess!

Hi Everyone,

This is Jess reporting ;-) We are at the time of the annual Perseid meteor shower http://www.skyandtelescope.com/observing/highlights/36787804.html. Shooting stars have always been good luck for me. So if you see one tonight, make a wish that I will be fully healed quickly. I intend to wrap up in a blanket (it gets chilly up here in New Hampshire!), lay out on a chair, and make my wish! I love and miss you all. Thank you for all the prayers, positive thoughts, gifts, cards, notes, emails, texts, and love ♥.
May God Bless You All!

sending out an abundance of love ♥
Jess

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great evening! I'll watch down here. Shelby and I used to sit in my car and open the sunroof to watch meteor showers when it was too cold . So keep that in mind. :)

    may all your wishes comes true!
    love,
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are OUR shooting star! We love you!

    Aunt Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess! I haven't peeped this blog in a while, but I HAVE been thinking of you. We actually left the day of the Perseid meteor shower. We've been in Costa Rica the past two weeks and I thought of you *OFTEN*! "Pura Vida" was everywhere! :)

    Can't wait to SEE you!
    Super intense Pura Vida vibes your way, sistah!
    xxxooo

    -Jen

    ReplyDelete