
Jessica begins Round 5 today and ready for a good bout. She has been exercising, mediating, doing acupuncture & reflexology, seeing a counselor AND she has also met a woman in town who is giving her watercolor lessons! How therapeutic is that?? Her first watercolor is pictured in this post. By following both Eastern and Western methodologies and philosophies, she has all her bases covered! Her spirits are great and we are awaiting the manifestation of her miracle.
Thanks to everyone who continually remembers her with cards, gifts, and emails. She has been reading everything she can on the Mind/Body/Spirit connection. Deepak Chopra (a friend of hers call him Tupak - LOL) is her favorite and she is also reading and following exercises from the book 9 Steps for Reversing or Preventing Cancer and Other Diseases by Shivani Goodman, Ed.D.
I feel privileged to share in her spiritual journey. The sound of her laughter fills the house and her love permeates our hearts. With her determination and the love and support of family and friends she is bound to beat this diagnosis.
The peppers are incredible! Thinking of you and feeling your energy...it's contagious. It really is! It's amazing how many lives you are touching and changing. I look forward to your inspirational quotes and hold them close to me heart.
ReplyDeleteI love ya! Oh...and I'm looking forward to a walk with you to the coffee shop.
Aunt Jeannie
Congrats- I have a hard time with painting my own nails:)
ReplyDeleteMarcelo's mother does a lot of different painting- when you feel up to it- come visit and meet her.
Good luck with R5- my thoughts are with you always.
Much love.
I love the peppers! I am so proud of your strength during this journey. You have surely taught me not to sweat the small stuff, and it is so refreshing. We love you, and you are always in my thoughts! I am sending you something by mail, so keep an eye out.
ReplyDeleteLove Ya!!!!!!!
Wendy, Ethan, and Guerin
Jess, I have the onions and sausages to go with your peppers. They really look good enough to eat. Fantastic for a first try! Keep it up, you're a natural. Praying for you every day. You are truly an inspiration. Love, Sharon
ReplyDeleteI think you're going to follow in Nanny's shoes, you have artistic talent just like she did! She's smiling!!! Love Ya Aunt Renie
ReplyDelete