Thanks to everyone who is sending positive energy, prayers, and healing thoughts our way. You have no idea how much it means to us. We just received a box containing 3 Cancer Awareness bracelets, one for Jess, one for her sister, and one for me, along with great pictures of her team back at ATT in Charlotte NC who are all wearing the same bracelets! The outpouring of love from everyone, family, friends, neighbors and even strangers has been such a blessing. It is when you face a crisis that you realize what is really important in life. Both my husband, Art, and Jessica have been diagnosed with cancer, so awareness, prayers, and the love and support of friends and family is much appreciated in this household. Thank you all...YOU ROCK!!
This is just incredible...I am so thankful for these wonderful people in your life! Most people don't experience this kind of love in a life time. What a beautiful blessing of love and solidarity. You have touched so many people's lives. It's truly amazing but not surprising because you possess such a beautiful spirit about you.
ReplyDeleteI love you.
Aunt Jeannie
Great Picture! I hope to see you all soon-
ReplyDeletemuch love.
Dear Jessi! I went to the doctor about 6 wks ago for a pain in my shoulder & I was more agitated than normal. The nurse asked me what was wrong and I told her my friend was going through a bad time and I was worried about her. She asked me your name and told me she would put you on her church's prayer list. I had to go back today for a follow visit and the minute she saw me she said "how's Jessica?" For a minute I was stunned and then I remembered I told her at the last visit. I told her about your progress and she said "see, that's the power of prayer" and then she left the room. I was SO TOUCHED that when the doctor came in I told him she was an excellent nurse and he needed to give her a commendation. I just wanted you to know that people who don't even know you are praying for and asking about you...Love and miss you!
ReplyDelete