24 hours into chemo and doing great!
Jessica has completed 24 of her 48 hours of chemo and is doing great! Her blood pressure is actually going down from the previous highs (probably from being anxious). She is not nauseous and has an appetite. She had pancakes for breakfast and is really doing well, except for the "chemo farts" quite potent LOL!!! We laugh that means that meansthe garbage is leaving her body!!
Good going Jess. I'm so happy you are doing so well, you are a real trooper. Keep up with the chemo farts, blow it all out!!! What a beautiful picture. I'm going to send you a throw blanket I made Nanny years ago, which she always used, I asked for it when she passed and Grandpa let me have it. It bought me a lot of comfort and I am going to send it to you now to bring you the same. love you Lots Aunt Renie
ReplyDeleteGreat news Jess. I've been thinking about you all the time and I'm so happy that everything is going well. I love this picture of you! That's my beautiful, vibrant niece. Stunning! Keep up the wonderful spirit and have a pancake for me. Tell your mom to throw in some blueberries for good measure.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good spirits..always thinking of you =)
ReplyDeleteEileen
Hey, Sweet Jessie! I'm glad you are doing well. However, I don't believe for a minute that your "farts" are from the chemo, I think you finally "caught" them from all the time you've set by Sharon at work. Love you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteI don't really know how to begin this. We are only a few hours away, but we are here for you Jess. The words we write today are not even close to how we feel about you and what you are going through.
ReplyDeleteKeep in mind that you are in are thoughts every day. When it's time for some company let us know and we would love to vist.
Love Uncle Eddie.
PS: Jeannie made me write Uncle.
Jess
ReplyDeleteI am cheering you on. You keep us your smile, great attitude. I love you. I wish there were stronger words than I love you.
Kimmie