Whenever she and I talk about her job (and we do often since I am former Bellhead) she refers to all her friends and coworkers very fondly and now I see why. Your kindness and generosity is exceeded only by your spirit of giving! Thanks for helping to keep that beautiful smile on her face. You are a great group and when I visit Charlotte I look forward to meeting you.
AS HER AUNT IT ALSO WARMS MY HEART TO KNOW HOW HAPPY ALL YOUR SUPPORT MAKES HER. YOU ALL ARE MAKING THE DIFFERENCE! Aunt Renie
ReplyDeleteHey Jessie, you are very special to us and we're constantly talking and thinking about you and wishing you well. we want you to come back & help out with all these red dots. the SC's are killing us. please hurry. Love you.
ReplyDeleteDear Jessi, I miss you desperately at work. I am counting down the days until your return. I hope you are handling the chemo well. Get lot's of rest, read lot's of books and have some fun because when you get back, you have lot's of work to do. We love you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteHey Jess,
ReplyDeleteYou're one of the smiling faces I miss the most since I "retired". I keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there. You're truly one of the most positve people I've had the pleasure to know. I'll be following your success.