Love has such healing and restorative powers and tears of joy and thanks are so cleansing. I have no doubt that reading all the wonderful messages will prove to be a crucial part of healing. I tell her to let the love and light pour through her as she reads the beautiful, thoughtful and sometimes very funny messages.
We are on a rural mail route but our mail can no longer fit in our mailbox. Our mailman has taken to delivering the mail to the door in the US mail baskets! I tell Jess, "your fan mail is here." We will have to be sure to take care of the mailman this Christmas!
Seeing this overwhelming support makes me realize now just how many lives she truly has touched and as her mother I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are wonderful coaches and cheerleaders. God Bless All of You!!
My prayers for all of you! Jessica I love you and you're Mom rocks!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending me the link so I can check on you guys. I am praying for Jess and your family daily. I would love to have her new address. If you have time to email it to me that would be great. windys62@aol.com
ReplyDeleteAll my love,
Wendy Hollingsworth
Hi Jess -- Just got the link from Kathy C, now that I know how to contact you, can you do a PRI RED DOT for me? :) Just kidding -- or am I? hmmmm.... Seriously though, I think of you often and hope today is a good day -- I'm in your corner and praying for you... PLEASE get well soon! later -- Newty
ReplyDeleteJessica, What a blessing it is to have so many people care so much about you. You have a support team the size I've never heard of!! I know how touched you must feel. When the kids gave me my 60th birthday, it was a shock but mostly because I could'nt believe so many people would come all that way just for me. I'll never forget seeing you and Shannon and everyone, so I had some of that wonderful feeling. God Bless you and keep up your beautiful spirit! You inherited that from your Mom I'm sure. I am in awe of you both. Love Aunt Renie
ReplyDeleteHi Jess, I hope you had a good day today! What a wonderful idea to have this blog. Stay strong you will! I miss seeing you out walking or at chick fil la....So does Omar... HAHA!! He is still trying to get you know who to have coffee with him... HEHE....Take care will write soon..
ReplyDeleteHi Jess! This is a great site! Your mom sounds awesome! It sounds like you are doing all the right things to get better. I know you are strong and you have such a sweet and beautiful spirit! You can beat this! I have a care package just about ready to mail to you, but it sounds like there's no room in the mailbox. That's so cool!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for you everyday, stay strong! We dont know what battles we will have to face, but God is always in control! I'm on His side!
warmest well wishes!, donna stowe
Hey, Jessi! There isn't a minute of the day that goes by that I don't think of you. This site is awesome and your Mother sounds as sweet and good as you are. We desperately miss you at work but seeing this beautiful picture of you helps. Keep drinking your water and ensure and think nothing but strong, positive thoughts. I am not suprised the mailman is bringing your mail in baskets. Everyone loves you! :)
ReplyDelete